The term ‘Open Doors New Business Consultancy Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Wetherell Road, London E97DB. Our company registration number is 04626072 (UK). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Updated: December 2018
• Personal identification information:
To give you the best experience possible, we carefully use your personal information as follows and only for the period of time necessary to deliver what we have agreed or that which you are likely to expect from us. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. We may collect other types of personal information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. This may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
• Web browser cookies:
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 Microsoft • Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835 • Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies • Safari (OSX): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 • Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265 • Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences • Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
• How we use collected information:
Open Doors Ltd. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes: • To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. • To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services. • To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. • To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. • To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their requirements. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site. • Sharing your personal information: We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We gather this information from yourself and sometimes combine it with information from our trusted partner companies. We may also share this information carefully and securely with trusted partner companies to help deliver our services. We are allowed to do this based on either your consent, our balanced legitimate interests, to deliver a contract or other legal reasons.You have the right to know what personal information we have for you and can ask for any errors to be corrected. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal information, for us to stop using it and/or for it to be deleted. You can also if relevant opt out of automated profiling and decision making. • How we protect your information: We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and any other data stored on our Site. Our Site is constantly monitored in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users. • Third party websites: Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
• For any other questions or comments about this policy please contact our Data Privacy & Protection Lead below:
• By email TodaysSimpleAI@gmail.com.
• By post via Open Doors Ltd., 3 Wetherell Road, London E9 7DB, UK.
We're regulated by the Information Commissioner's Office. You can also contact them for advice and support at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF, UK.
Updated: December 2018
Copyright © 2018 Open Doors New Business Consultancy Ltd. All rights reserved. Images courtesy of pixabay.com.